1. Homing in on a brand that excels at making the kind of vehicle you’re looking for is an efficient way to focus your shopping and find the best car for you. The 2016 U.S. News Best Vehicle Brand awards recognize the best brands in four categories: Cars, SUVs, Trucks and Luxury.
4. 2014年，演员蒂尔达·斯文顿(Tilda Swinton)在四部电影中戴着假牙：《零点定理》(The Zero Theorem)、《布达佩斯大饭店》、《唯爱永生》(Only Lovers Left Alive)，以及奉俊昊导演的《雪国列车》(Snowpiercer)。在最后这部惊悚片中，斯文顿饰演残酷、狡猾的梅森部长(Minister Mason)，她戴着一副大大的眼镜，有一口庞大、丑陋的牙齿。
5. 8. You left your résumé in the freaking printer!
5. The private Facebook group chat that led to offers of admission being rescinded was named, at one point, "Harvard memes for horny bourgeois teens", the Crimson reported.
6. 4. Precious metals: 'Going dark! Economic cycles point downward'
1. Common industries for college startups include catering, agriculture, IT, transportation, education and culture. 13.8% of the entrepreneurs were interested in hospitality and catering, while 13.7% chose agriculture, the report said.
2. Christopher Nolan's World War II feature is probably just about the front runner for best film.
5. There is a salary gap of nearly 22 per cent between male and female graduates three years after they finished their courses, $90,000 compared to $73,000. That gap had been 17 per cent whenstudents first graduated, so thisdifference has widened over time(see chart).
6. 有些热门剧已经走得太远，应该降降温了，却仍在大张旗鼓，比如《唐顿庄园》(Downton Abbey)、《丑闻》(Scandal)和《复仇》(Revenge)。ABC频道的新剧《逍遥法外》(How to Get Away With Murder)是一部有趣的替代品，它是一部耸人听闻的夜间肥皂剧，讲述不法辩护律师的故事，简直可以称为“法律与无序”。
1. 5. Zynga. Brand love: -5% / Rank: 5
2. Hopefully the experts come up with a better plan than one that fell flat earlier this year. The country's tourism body unveiled a 'Beautiful China' logo in February to market the country overseas, but the campaign was mocked for its contrast with the many photos of China's not-so-beautiful cities shrouded in pollution.
But researchers this year came up with a new method that makes flexible, realistic ears out of real cells. Those cells come from rats and cows, and they form a collagen gel that can take the shape of any mold. When placed in a mold of a human ear—a mold assembled using a 3-D printer—the gel forms an ear in less than an hour. The artificial ear then just needs a few days growing in nutrients before it's ready to be implanted in a subject.