1. China's pension insurance balance of urban employees and urban and rural residents added up to four trillion, according to the Annual Report on Social Security Development 2015.
2. The youngest on the list is 19-year-old Norwegain heiress Alexandra Andresen, who holds a 42 per cent stake in her family's business. Her 20-year-old sister is the second youngest on the list.
5. No details have been given about the content of the leaflets, though propaganda sent in the past has denounced North Korea's ruling family.
6. 10.Fears of Another Tsunami
3. Some of these people have instead reached for issues that feel close to their concerns: trade, crime, the war on drugs, controlling the borders, fear of Islamist terrorism. All are significant in their own right, and create very real fears for many people, but they have also become a means to have a public conversation about what society’s changes mean for white majorities.
5. University officials said the letter was now on its way to him along with a T-shirt from the university.
1. (Actually, JetBlue wasn’t the absolute worst airline for departure delays the last three holiday seasons. That crown went to Comair, a regional carrier for Delta Air Lines
2. It is just a common sense that no one wants to see chaos at his doorstep.
Some hits have gone so far over the top they should be winded, yet instead keep on puffing gusts of hot air, including “Downton Abbey,” “Scandal” and “Revenge.” A new addition on ABC, “How to Get Away With Murder” was a fun substitute, a lurid nighttime soap opera about lawbreaking defense lawyers — “Law & Disorder.”